Movement, Meditation and Celestial Sound
A day of Nourishment for the Whole Self
* learning East Asian philosophy of healthful daily rhythms
* Qigong movement & Shiatsu partner exercises, rhythmic & dynamic
* Walking Meditation, restful & mindful
* a delicious Mindful Meal influenced by Asian dietary principles
* giving and receiving a guided Nurturing Foot Bath, relaxing & honouring
* receiving a deeply peaceful Sound Bath Meditation with Crystals
and most importantly a deeper connection with yourself!
This day is led by Carmen Warrington (carmenwarrington.com) and Lisa Pearson, two experienced facilitators in Sound Meditation and Qigong Meditation/East Asian healing.
Suitable for everyone 16 years to 116 years 🙂 No prior experience of Qigong or Meditation is necessary to attend this nurturing day and you will be able to take home awareness tools to immediately put into practise for yourself and your family.
Bookings and Enquiries: please call Lisa at Elemental Living 0401 167 223
Cost: $125 full, $100 concession. Deposit of $50 is required by 11th May 2018.
Date: Saturday 26th May 2018 – 9.45am to 2.30pm
Venue: Christian Community Church, 319 Auburn Road, Hawthorn